Most merchandise can be returned within 90 days of purchase unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, PayPal, etc.). Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error by Rokk Tools, LLC. Please note bundled items need to be returned with all components for a full refund.
Online Return Options
For most orders delivered by UPS or Fed Ex, you can use the enclosed small parcel return label to mail your return. Alternately, you can arrange to return on your own, using the address specified on the return label.**
• Credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is received in our warehouse.*
• Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer unless the return is the result of an error by Rokk Tools.
Preparing your Return by Mail
• Fill out and include with your return the Return Form located on the lower section of your packing slip.
• Pack the item carefully in the original packaging.
• Affix the UPS returns label over the top of the original shipping label. Keep a copy of the tracking number on this label for future reference.
• Bring the package to any UPS location near you.
If you are returning more than one item, please make sure that they are all to be returned to the same location to ensure credit is applied accurately. If you have any questions about the return location address, please contact Customer Support at (844) 976-2537.
If you need assistance with the return of larger items, or if you have any other questions, please contact Online Customer Support at (844) 976-2537.
*Please note that, depending on the form of payment tendered, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Online Return Policy Exceptions
Damaged Items and Shortage Claims: Any damaged or missing items must be reported to Customer Support within 30 days of delivery by calling (844) 976-2537.